CAM newbie

Reaction score
Hiya all
I'm a newbie in the exciting ipCAM world and I can see I'm not the only one with multiple struggles to get things working
In my projects people have DAHUA, HikVision, CPro, Bosch, 3xLogic and other brands, it's a real zoo out there

Whilst its probably best to use their native management tools especially at setup time, it's pretty clear that remotely monitoring the setups is
highly desirable.
Whilst most of these device from these vendors efficiently indicate they support SNMP v2c and better, its truly difficult to find their SNMP MIB files.
SNMPwalk is useful to pull the SNMP OIDs of the objects their SNMP agents manage and the values they provide, but the MIB is essential to
translate that into declared object fields and thus interpret the values returned and their relevance.
Keeping them all alive means sending alerts but the SNMP trap definitions are also missing in many cases
We've found a few on the internet most notably in circitor but many are out of date and some downright generic and ancient.

I'm reaching out to these vendors practically every day but many are in Korea, Vietnam or China and simple don't respond or don't publish a contact to help out.
I've searched on the CD "sometimes" provided by drawn blanks in most cases.

Do you guys have any advice on any other repositories that exist to find these SNMP MIB files?

Many Thanks