Camera Audio Issues

Reaction score
I have 15 Wisenet QND-6020R cameras connected to my Blue Iris server, For the life of me I can only get half of the cameras to play audio. I have tested and all cameras play audio when I log into the camera's IP but it just wont play on the server. All the cameras has the exact same settings on the camera and server and has the same firmware version. I reinstall Blue Iris and some cameras that weren't working and now working and vice versa. I have 9 other outdoor cameras connected to the server too but they don't support audio but not sure if its just the number of cameras I have and causing a bandwidth issue.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 15 Wisenet QND-6020R cameras connected to my Blue Iris server, For the life of me I can only get half of the cameras to play audio. I have tested and all cameras play audio when I log into the camera's IP but it just wont play on the server. All the cameras has the exact same settings on the camera and server and has the same firmware version. I reinstall Blue Iris and some cameras that weren't working and now working and vice versa. I have 9 other outdoor cameras connected to the server too but they don't support audio but not sure if its just the number of cameras I have and causing a bandwidth issue.
Very strange. You will have to email support. That should not be happening.