Camera cycle for custom groups

Farden

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

New guy here, so apologies if this has been covered (I did do a brief search but didnt come up with anything).

So I work for a manufacturing company in a small industrial estate/park that comprises lots of different units and we have a health & safety requirement that we have CCTV coverage of some of the less frequented areas (canteen, EMC chamber, Stores etc). This also includes the loading bays and goods in doors.

There are 3 main displays setup primarily for viewing these feeds, one in the HR office (she is also our H&S person) and the other 2 are in 2 different buildings for our 'stores' guys as it covers the loading bays, the doors that freight/shipping people use to pick up/collect and so on.

This takes us to a total of 12 cameras, now our HR/H&S lady needs to have all feeds available but our stores guys only the ones relevant to them so we need 2 groups, i've created one group for HR which can view all feeds and created a second group called Stores which the stores account is a member of and applied that group to the correct cameras but I've noticed on the web client that doing so removes the ability to cycle feeds (which given the screen to room size ratio is important to them).

(TL;DR bit...)
Is there a way to set up a custom group that can only view certain cameras but still retains the 'camera's cycle' function?
Like:
upload_2017-8-14_12-41-56.png

Cheers.

Chris TT

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sure you can. Each group HR and STORES can have its own cycle behavior.

Simply select the group in the bottom left hand corner drop down list, of the main local interface, and use the setting icon to set the behavior of the group.

You might also want to try this custom web interface instead.

I made a better remote-live-view page

Last edited: