Camera drops out of Blue Iris, but works fine on browser

jonjonbear

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a new camera that I installed outdoors. It's been working flawlessly, then today it dropped off of BI. The display says "I/O error:0"
On the same computer that is running BI, I can click the IP and port address that is displayed on the BI camera setup/video window, it opens a browser window and I log on to the camera and it works fine. From the same computer running BI!! How can the browser see it but BI can't?

How is this even possible? All the other cameras are working fine.. This is a Reolink POE camera. Any idea of what might be going on? Makes no sense to me. Especially since it's been working flawlessly for over a week.

Thanks for your help,
John

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a new camera that I installed outdoors. It's been working flawlessly, then today it dropped off of BI. The display says "I/O error:0"
On the same computer that is running BI, I can click the IP and port address that is displayed on the BI camera setup/video window, it opens a browser window and I log on to the camera and it works fine. From the same computer running BI!! How can the browser see it but BI can't?

How is this even possible? All the other cameras are working fine.. This is a Reolink POE camera. Any idea of what might be going on? Makes no sense to me. Especially since it's been working flawlessly for over a week.

Thanks for your help,
John
Its a reolink anything can happen. Are you streaming the same camera to any other device?

jonjonbear

n3wb
Reaction score
I changed the frame rate and rebooted the camera and it works great now. Honesty, compared to the Foscam it replaced, this is a much nicer camera. What issues do they have other than things like this? The image is amazing. Even at night. Auto focus is a bit fussy but I don't move it that much. Only thing I can't get the presets to work. Fenderman I was viewing the camera from the web browser as well as through BI itself.