Camera List is Empty - Camera Groups not working in Webserver

digisol1

n3wb
Reaction score
I have been trying to get a simple Raspberry PI monitor working with the WWW interface with no luck. I wanted to get two of my Cameras to display Horizontally (on top of each other) using the original WWW interface (Pre UI2) and couldn't get it to work. So I started reading and found out about UI2 and UI3 and I wanted to give them a shot to see if I could finally change the grid setup (camera layout) in one of those more feature rich interfaces, so I upgraded my BI to the latest build and now my user cannot log in - I get Camera List is empty! Try reloading the page.

This user only has access to two cameras that are in a group - which is where I think my problem is coming from.

When I log in with my admin account it adds all the cameras to the "group list" because it says that it cannot see my groups.

So I am assuming that my groups somehow got hosed when upgrading from my older version of BI. I tried to create a new group and move my cameras over to it.. no go. I restarted, I rebuilt the DB.. I searched google.. I have been unable to at this point to figure this out.

Any one have any experience with a problem like mine?

digisol1

n3wb
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that Yes I did turn off and on web casting for both the "All Cameras" group and my 2 camera group that I created.

digisol1

n3wb
Reaction score
I fixed it.. I had all my cameras set to hidden and I had not checked show hidden cameras in the webcasting properties.