Camera live view not showing in Live View Main window

ck42

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Never mind. Fixed it. Somehow....the camera live window was appearing OUTSIDE of BI...by itself. ????
Closed it and then that camera's window began properly appearing within BI again.
No idea if this is a feature that I inadvertently activated or what.

Very odd...just came back and see that one of my camera Live Views doesn't have a window showing in the main screen. What's really odd though is that it appears to still be connected to BI because I can click on a non-camera area in the main screen area (which then shows ALL camera recorded clips)...and amongst the recorded clips, I see current recordings from that missing camera.
So...it's connected to BI, it's triggering, BI is making recordings of the camera, and I can watch them....but the live view of the camera isn't shown. I've played around with the layout and can't get anything to work. I've restarted BI several times.
This is with BI 4.6.2.9 (and even upgraded to 4.6.3.0 and no difference). Confused...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Never mind. Fixed it. Somehow....the camera live window was appearing OUTSIDE of BI...by itself. ????
Closed it and then that camera's window began properly appearing within BI again.
No idea if this is a feature that I inadvertently activated or what.

Very odd...just came back and see that one of my camera Live Views doesn't have a window showing in the main screen. What's really odd though is that it appears to still be connected to BI because I can click on a non-camera area in the main screen area (which then shows ALL camera recorded clips)...and amongst the recorded clips, I see current recordings from that missing camera.
So...it's connected to BI, it's triggering, BI is making recordings of the camera, and I can watch them....but the live view of the camera isn't shown. I've played around with the layout and can't get anything to work. I've restarted BI several times.
This is with BI 4.6.2.9 (and even upgraded to 4.6.3.0 and no difference). Confused...
yes, its called desktop frame...