camera models

mjp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, first time post. I am not a camera person but work in IT and as a result I inherited some camera's as part of a floor expansion from the previous occupants. I have been able to pull the covers off and hard reset them. This gave me access via the web interface so I can start the config. I am having a lot of trouble working out where they are actually from as it looks like they need a firmware update. I think they may be rebadged hikvision camera's but I do not know what the equivalent HIK model is. I have the following 2 models, they appear as this in the ivms software that I downloaded

NC312-TD
HNC304-TD

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction the correct models or manufacturer so I can then grab the documentation/software/firmware etc.

Thanks In Advance

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, first time post. I am not a camera person but work in IT and as a result I inherited some camera's as part of a floor expansion from the previous occupants. I have been able to pull the covers off and hard reset them. This gave me access via the web interface so I can start the config. I am having a lot of trouble working out where they are actually from as it looks like they need a firmware update. I think they may be rebadged hikvision camera's but I do not know what the equivalent HIK model is. I have the following 2 models, they appear as this in the ivms software that I downloaded

NC312-TD
HNC304-TD

I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction the correct models or manufacturer so I can then grab the documentation/software/firmware etc.

Thanks In Advance
Hi mjp,

IT guy, suggesting checking the MAC address info.. maybe it will give you more info on the lineage.

Also, look at the interface.. see if it looks like a Hikvision interface.

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
google search - camera links
NC312-TD - Winic Technologies USA, Inc.
HNC304-TD

Looks like a hikvision.

I strongly recommend against trying a firmware update. You will more than likely turn it into a brick.

For camera updates the general rule of thumb is do not upgrade unless you have a specific feature or problem resolution that requires an upgrade. These are not PCs do not upgrade unless you have a absolute reason too. If this is part of your job it is cheaper to buy new cameras then waste business time trying to get crap to work.