Camera name after import

joea

n3wb
Reaction score
I did an export of a camera (reg) and imported it to another. The name of the camera as shown in the real time display, lower right, above the time shows as the imported camera. It shows as desired in camera properties. At least where I've looked. How to change it?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did an export of a camera (reg) and imported it to another. The name of the camera as shown in the real time display, lower right, above the time shows as the imported camera. It shows as desired in camera properties. At least where I've looked. How to change it?
video tab, text and graphics overlay...or you are looking at the cameras own overlay..

joea

n3wb
Reaction score
Looking where you suggest, in the preview window, I see the date formatting, but not the "camera name", which in the "live view" is in the line just above the time/date. Actually that seems to add an additional date stamp to the view.

Not sure what you mean by "the cameras own overlay.." Below is what I originally asked about.

Capture.JPG

joea

n3wb
Reaction score
Never mind. Operator malfunction. That is determined by the camera not BI. Sorry.