Camera not re-activating trigger

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I've been noticing that my cameras aren't re-activating the trigger event. This afternoon two cameras picked up a UPS pulling into the driveway. The UPS sat there until the trigger time ended, and didn't re-activate when the UPS truck drove out of the driveway.

I have the "End trigger unless re-triggered within" set to 30 seconds. Trigger motion occurs for at least 0.2 seconds.

Is there another settings I could check?

I'm running the latest build of the x64.

ServiceXp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have noticed the same thing on occasion. I haven't had time to mess with yet.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been noticing that my cameras aren't re-activating the trigger event. This afternoon two cameras picked up a UPS pulling into the driveway. The UPS sat there until the trigger time ended, and didn't re-activate when the UPS truck drove out of the driveway.

I have the "End trigger unless re-triggered within" set to 30 seconds. Trigger motion occurs for at least 0.2 seconds.

Is there another settings I could check?

I'm running the latest build of the x64.
Welcome to the forum..yes, make sure object detect reject is NOT checked....you can increase your trigger time to .7 or your will get tons of false alarms.

neonate

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks. Object Detect/Reject is currently not selected, and I'm using Brightness Only. I'll bump it up to .7

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Object Detect/Reject is currently not selected, and I'm using Brightness Only. I'll bump it up to .7
dont use brightness only...that may be causing your issue...
Also are you using direct to disk recording?