Camera recommendations

emin-j

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, had a effing flytipper tip a load of rubbish in our back lane today (not for the first time) and as I was thinking of fitting a security camera covering my garage this could possibly catch the flytippers in action! I was thinking of a discreet bullet type camera with WiFi maybe plus motion detection which alerts your phone etc, not looking to spend too much as the camera could be vandalised at some point, power and WiFi is close by, what would your recommendation be for a suitable camera.
Cheers.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys, had a effing flytipper tip a load of rubbish in our back lane today (not for the first time) and as I was thinking of fitting a security camera covering my garage this could possibly catch the flytippers in action! I was thinking of a discreet bullet type camera with WiFi maybe plus motion detection which alerts your phone etc, not looking to spend too much as the camera could be vandalised at some point, power and WiFi is close by, what would your recommendation be for a suitable camera.
Cheers.
Click on the wiki at top of the page and read the cliff notes.
Avoid WiFi.