Phil Indeblanc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There is this camera I use
eBay item number:
HD46F-5MP
5MP Full HD PTZ IP Camera Outdoor 4X Zoom Mini Speed Dome Cam POE Optional
Its Onvif and others compliant,
but I cannot get the IR to work. I cannot use the Bi interface to control the IR settings. The Brightness, and Contrast respond, but not IR.

Its too bright in the day, and I would like to override IR at night sometimes and cannot turn off.
It also has controls for Color to Black sensitivity, and Black to Color sensitivity

Great image, great PTZ control with presets, But, this issue is making it less useful.
Its about $75-80, and I want to get another, but...
ANyone know this camera?

Ib134866

n3wb
Reaction score
There is this camera I use
eBay item number:
HD46F-5MP
5MP Full HD PTZ IP Camera Outdoor 4X Zoom Mini Speed Dome Cam POE Optional
Its Onvif and others compliant,
but I cannot get the IR to work. I cannot use the Bi interface to control the IR settings. The Brightness, and Contrast respond, but not IR.

Its too bright in the day, and I would like to override IR at night sometimes and cannot turn off.
It also has controls for Color to Black sensitivity, and Black to Color sensitivity

Great image, great PTZ control with presets, But, this issue is making it less useful.
Its about $75-80, and I want to get another, but...
ANyone know this camera?
I purchased one of these cameras as well, but I cannot seem to get BI to control the PTZ even though I selected the pelcoD protocol. Were you able to get the PTZ to work in BI? What are your settings?

Thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I purchased one of these cameras as well, but I cannot seem to get BI to control the PTZ even though I selected the pelcoD protocol. Were you able to get the PTZ to work in BI? What are your settings?

Thanks
Best to use BI Find/Inspect for setup.
Then on the PTZ tab, make sure that it was enabled.

Phil Indeblanc

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Thanks
Yes, the way I got it to work was changing the PTZ to ONVIF(OXML). I think I also changed the port number to a default in the camera manual...Try just the Onvif first, and then see what port# you have as option. I may have contact seller and they may have given a port #..I forgot..but let me know, I maybe able to dig it up.

ahmooksang

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, the way I got it to work was changing the PTZ to ONVIF(OXML). I think I also changed the port number to a default in the camera manual...Try just the Onvif first, and then see what port# you have as option. I may have contact seller and they may have given a port #..I forgot..but let me know, I maybe able to dig it up.

Aloha saw your post and was wondering if your able to share how you got the PTZ working with Blue Iris, Ive got it set to ONVIF(OXML) in the PTZ setting however I must be missing something else.....

ahmooksang

n3wb
Reaction score
can you share the port number? thanks