Cameras only live feed display

Reaction score
Hi Community..

Apologies if this has been answered before but I've not found a straight forward way of achieving this.
I setup BI and new cameras recently to replace an ageing Cloud service. All is going fine with pretty much no issues.
The PC running BI is headless, out of sight and I use the mobileApp as the main way to receive alerts and view recording. If I need a closer look at recordings I can remote to the PC for this.

I now want to a way of displaying the camera live feeds (constantly or on demand) on a display/device at the house.

I want this to be very simple view of all camera live feeds and nothing more. No controls, no alerts, no viewing of recordings (I have other ways of doing this) etc. etc. I have IPads, Echo Show, Fire Sticks, Smart TVs so plenty of options for generic live view display.

The issue is with the mobileApp (on IoS or Android) and BI web interface there doesn't seem a way to restrict the view to camera live feed only.

With the BI UI3 web I read there was a way to start it in camera view only but there are still some controls plus you can easily revert this to the normal view.

It seems a simple ask but as yet I've not found a way to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Actually, there's a thread that discusses features with UI3, entitled appropriately, Blue Iris UI3 !

What you want to do is to open UI3 with the following URL, just sub your BI server IP and port in place of mine:
Code:
http://192.168.1.239:81/ui3.htm?maximize=1
This can be found in UI3's built in "Help", found at the 3 dots in its upper right corner.
Then go to "More Topics" => "URL Parameters"

Last edited: