Cameras

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Need a little help finding camera distributors. Where are members purchasing Hikvision and Dahua cameras? I'm looking for the low light versions of both. Prefer to buy from US based businesses not china, eBay or Amazon.

brad2388

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Need a little help finding camera distributors. Where are members purchasing Hikvision and Dahua cameras? I'm looking for the low light versions of both. Prefer to buy from US based businesses not china, eBay or Amazon.
Same here! I think newegg carries dahua. But not sure if they have all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks brad2388 but I put them in the same category as Amazon. I'm looking for more of a customer service based supplier one that you can call for help if needed.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Here are two good USA re sellers, If you want Hikvision stuff, Nellys Security is very good and has good support, they have a vendor form on here.
Another USA company I have been dealing with as of late for Dahua is Esentia, they are Official Dahua USA resellers.
www.esentia.com
Keep in mind you will not find the low light starlights in the North American market as of yet. As @brad2388 said, New Egg is selling the low light stuff you might be looking for. If you buy from USA resellers, be prepaired to pay extra for them.

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Chris527 I was looking at Nelly's and I need to figure out what their product numbers are vs Hikvision. Esenta looks promising, they sell how about service? Kind or a short list though. Looks like many here buy from overseas and the prices are very inviting. I just don't want to spend thousands on equipment and not be able to get service. The China place has a very short window for returns. I'm going, at least initially, to buy locally even at extra cost. I look at it as a paid learning experience.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks Chris527 I was looking at Nelly's and I need to figure out what their product numbers are vs Hikvision. Esenta looks promising, they sell how about service? Kind or a short list though. Looks like many here buy from overseas and the prices are very inviting. I just don't want to spend thousands on equipment and not be able to get service. The China place has a very short window for returns. I'm going, at least initially, to buy locally even at extra cost. I look at it as a paid learning experience.
Esenta has good support, I admit they are pricey but offer 3 years warranty on all their stuff. Because of my work I am forced to buy from USA vendors on some of my installs. I Forgot to mention B&H Camera, They have a TON of stuff too, I have never bought video cameras from them. Nelly's has awesome support also. Good Luck

Stanley71

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks looney2ns. I'm making a list of all the vendors available. Anyone every use Provantage they seem to have some good pricing.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks looney2ns. I'm making a list of all the vendors available. Anyone every use Provantage they seem to have some good pricing.
I've used Pro vantage a few times, no issue's. Not for cams, but other computer type items.
They've been around many years.