Cams showing "No signal" during daytime

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, several of my cameras (1 does so more so than the other 2. Have 8 total) show "No signal" starting about 6 or 7am till just before sunset, while others are working fine. Have physicaly reset cameras to no avail.

This issue is only happening through BlueIris as all cams are showing fine on the NVR.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Last edited:

NoloC

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just a guess but your cams may not like having to support more than one stream. I have had that happen when I tried to run two main streams on a camera.
As to time of day could be they are set to reboot in the morning. Not all cams have the ability to support two main streams.

Zion

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@Zion , I recall you had extensive signal and streaming issues back on July 26th. What @NoloC said above made me think: wasn't your Blue Iris set up to display the channel stream(s) from the NVR and NOT from the individual cameras?
Hi Tony, thanks again for your assistance and yes that is correct.

I was able to see the camera that is now cutting out the most in daytime for several weeks but now it's extremely intermitent. I'm about ready to climb up in hot and nasty attic to see if it may be the cord and was hoping to have to avoid doing so.

Last edited: