Can I selectively hide cameras from view in mobile app

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'm running 3 cameras and each has a copy. The copy is for different triggers etc. but I'd like to hide the copied cameras from the camera view in my iPhone running the BI app. It would be great if I could hide them on the on iPhone app but leave them in view in the BI app on my BI PC. Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm running 3 cameras and each has a copy. The copy is for different triggers etc. but I'd like to hide the copied cameras from the camera view in my iPhone running the BI app. It would be great if I could hide them on the on iPhone app but leave them in view in the BI app on my BI PC. Thanks
you can...set the app to hide hidden cameras..set server to show hidden cameras..though its silly to display duplicates on the server side.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
you can...set the app to hide hidden cameras..set server to show hidden cameras..though its silly to display duplicates on the server side.
Thanks @fenderman... I found where to hide cameras in the BI app on the PC. I just can't seem to find where the setting to hide individual cameras is on the mobile app.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks @fenderman... I found where to hide cameras in the BI app on the PC. I just can't seem to find where the setting to hide individual cameras is on the mobile app.
i dont have the iphone app, but on android its not done individually..its in the settings, you hide all hidden or disabled cameras...it will follow the server settings..so if its hidden on the server it will be hidden on the app..however in the server when you select show hidden, it will show all hidden but still hide it in the app.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
i dont have the iphone app, but on android its not done individually..its in the settings, you hide all hidden or disabled cameras...it will follow the server settings..so if its hidden on the server it will be hidden on the app..however in the server when you select show hidden, it will show all hidden but still hide it in the app.
Worked perfectly, thanks!!