Can only zoom with 1 camera through BI

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a few cameras running on BI, when I right click go to PTZ/Control Zoom in or out it only shows on one camera, even if I am clicking the camera video I want to control.

What am I missing?

Thanks

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone? Tried everything but cannot zoom/fix blurriness on 1 camera, it only controls one camera no matter which one I click.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong...not sure what...

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You are doing something wrong...not sure what...
Yes, I can log into the NVR or reolink software and zoom/fix blurriness, but rather do it through BI. Is there any reason why that when I click on the certain camera controls - for example - right click on that video and click "camera properties" and it goes to that specific camera. But if I right click that same video and go to "PTZ/CONTROL" zoom in/out it does it on the other camera.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can log into the NVR or reolink software and zoom/fix blurriness, but rather do it through BI. Is there any reason why that when I click on the certain camera controls - for example - right click on that video and click "camera properties" and it goes to that specific camera. But if I right click that same video and go to "PTZ/CONTROL" zoom in/out it does it on the other camera.
Left click to select the camera then use the PTZ controls on the bottom.... The varifocal cameras should be set once and forgotten it's not a zoom function...

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Left click to select the camera then use the PTZ controls on the bottom.... The varifocal cameras should be set once and forgotten it's not a zoom function...
The camera loses focus due to night/day so it has to be reset due to that reason. Yes, left click use the PTZ and it only goes to that one camera and not the one clicked.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The camera loses focus due to night/day so it has to be reset due to that reason. Yes, left click use the PTZ and it only goes to that one camera and not the one clicked.
i dont understand.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i dont understand.
The camera loses focus so that is why I have to zoom in/out to get the focus back, I did left click on that image and hit the zoom in/out but it only goes to the other video I did not click on so I was hoping there was a setting or somehow to get the other camera to focus with the BI PTZ controls.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone, both have the Zoom in/out feature, right now I am just logging into reolink app real quick to zoom the one camera one out, rest are able to use the BI controls.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
PlusPower - yes, tried everything. Even when I click on that camera and try to focus or anything it does it on the other camera only.

Right now I just log onto my reolink software real quick and adjust focus when it goes out.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
PlusPower - yes, tried everything. Even when I click on that camera and try to focus or anything it does it on the other camera only.

Right now I just log onto my reolink software real quick and adjust focus when it goes out.
there is no way clicking on one cams ptz settings control another camera you are doing something wrong...post the ptz tab settings

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is for the camera I am trying to zoom in/out.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is for the camera I am trying to zoom in/out.
why are you blocking the ip? first its local ip..second, you should only have the port there...ill guess - you have the full ip there instead of just the port and its the ip of the wrong camera..

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
why are you blocking the ip? first its local ip..second, you should only have the port there...ill guess - you have the full ip there instead of just the port and its the ip of the wrong camera..
I didn't think it was necessary, I sent you what it looks like.

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What, when I zoom in/out?

Simply what you do - right click on the video and do whatever - every other command / setting etc when right clicking on that video works and operates as it should. However, when I zoom in/out it only goes to that 1 camera. A video will not show anything different.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What, when I zoom in/out?

Simply what you do - right click on the video and do whatever - every other command / setting etc when right clicking on that video works and operates as it should. However, when I zoom in/out it only goes to that 1 camera. A video will not show anything different.
It will because what you're describing is impossible

TL1096r

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It will because what you're describing is impossible
I know, that is why I made a post as it didn't make sense.

Right click - reset camera - it resets camera I just freaking clicked.
BUT if I right click zoom in/out - it zooms in/out other camera.

It doesn't make much sense but seems perfect for my luck with cameras.