Cannot log back into V1

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, I was having some PTZ issues with my V1 Bullet so I did a "restore defaults" from the cam menu and ever since I cannot log into it with ie or firefox, I can log in with my IPhone, nothing seems to have changed there, works fine on phone, so I used SADP tool and it shows my original ip settings but I cannot log in with a windows computer that used to work, actually 3 different ones that used to work,
I cant even log in enough to try load the firmware into it again, Any ideas?

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I cant get to the log in page, it just times out but I found that if I have IE open in the background and then double click on the camera in the SADP tool I get to the login page and can login and use the camera as normal, so once I was into the camera I reloaded the firmware but it is still the same, cannot login directly with out having SADP opened at the same time, I have 2 of these and the other one works normal on the same computer.

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No luck with that either, I will have to try a complete reset when I go back up to the cabin, I was there today but wont get back till Friday, if anyone has any other ideas I would love to hear them, Thanks!

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I assume you load that through the cameras upgrade page?

thorholt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank You Vasycara! That tool fixed it, It set it back to original and all is normal again. For anyone else with this problem, Batch Control.exe is a tool that finds and fixes the firmware on your camera.

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank You Vasycara! That tool fixed it, It set it back to original and all is normal again. For anyone else with this problem, Batch Control.exe is a tool that finds and fixes the firmware on your camera.
I'm glad it's all good.