Can't access Stream2 on LBH24S200

CapeData

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have been unsuccessful in accessing stream2 on my LBH24S200 IP cam.

Stream2 is configured for H264:720x480 @ 768Kbps. All my attempts only connect to the main stream which is 1280x720.

Any ideas?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

CapeData

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Using what video player?
With what RTSP URL?

Not when there is no info to help provide an answer.
Using tinyCam Pro. Tried changing channels in advanced settings, but that had no effect. I see that with some cameras, a different port can be assigned to the secondary stream, but my FW doesn't provide that option.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I see that with some cameras, a different port can be assigned to the secondary stream
That's not an option I've come across.
Does this camera have the 'Single stream / triple stream' selection option in the web GUI, if so, which is selected?

Suggestion:
Assuming the camera is ONVIF compatible - query it with the very good Windows tool 'ONVIF Device Manager' from sourceforge.net
ODM will automatically find ONVIF devices on the same IP segment as the PC. Give it logon credentials at the top left of the window.
The Profile page will show you what profiles are available, and allow you select the one of interest when there are multiple.
Then the Live Video page will show you the needed RTSP URL to access it, at the bottom of the page.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Longse specs say that model is ONVIF 2.4, so what @alastairstevenson said ^^^^ is the way to go.

If that doesn't crank your tractor, try this I found at, miracle of miracles, Longse Support by Googling "longse LBH24S200 rstp URL" ==>> here.

Try your RTSP URL using VLC player, found ==>> here.

It states (substitute "colon p" for the pink smiley face, go to the link above to clarify):

"How to use RTSP stream to view network IP camera?

If the network IP camera support RTSP stream, its address is written as below:

rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/0 main stream <<== EDIT; they spelled 'port' as 'prot'.
rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/1 sub stream
rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/2 third stream

For example:
rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.90:554/1

From the above address you can get,

The username for login is admin
The password for login is admin
The RTSP port default setting is 554"

Last edited:

CapeData

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That's not an option I've come across.
Does this camera have the 'Single stream / triple stream' selection option in the web GUI, if so, which is selected?

Suggestion:
Assuming the camera is ONVIF compatible - query it with the very good Windows tool 'ONVIF Device Manager' from sourceforge.net
ODM will automatically find ONVIF devices on the same IP segment as the PC. Give it logon credentials at the top left of the window.
The Profile page will show you what profiles are available, and allow you select the one of interest when there are multiple.
Then the Live Video page will show you the needed RTSP URL to access it, at the bottom of the page.
OK - looks like the issue is with tinyCam or its configuration.

I am able to access stream2 using PotPlayer on my PC or Onvifer (like the onvif manager you mentioned, it also provides comprehensive data on the device) on Android.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: perhaps the problem is that tinycam doesn't have a configuration for Longse or Herospeed and I am using the Hikvision setting.

Last edited:

CapeData

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Longse specs say that model is ONVIF 2.4, so what @alastairstevenson said ^^^^ is the way to go.

If that doesn't crank your tractor, try this I found at, miracle of miracles, Longse Support by Googling "longse LBH24S200 rstp URL" ==>> here.

Try your RTSP URL using VLC player, found ==>> here.

It states (substitute "colon p" for the pink smiley face, go to the link above to clarify):

"How to use RTSP stream to view network IP camera?

If the network IP camera support RTSP stream, its address is written as below:

rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/0 main stream <<== EDIT; they spelled 'port' as 'prot'.
rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/1 sub stream
rtsp://user name:password@ip address:rtsp prot/2 third stream

For example:
rtsp://admin:admin@192.168.1.90:554/1

From the above address you can get,

The username for login is admin
The password for login is admin
The RTSP port default setting is 554"
Thanks, see my reply to Alastair :)

Last edited:

CapeData

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I got it sorted out. I changed the camera type to "generic" and specified the URL as that of the 2nd stream (port/1)

Thanks, again.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited: