Can't add second BI server to android app

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I get the option to "add new server" but it does not do anything. I have updated the app to the latest and still don't get the option to add the details. Am I missing something stupid?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I get the option to "add new server" but it does not do anything. I have updated the app to the latest and still don't get the option to add the details. Am I missing something stupid?
Press the big question mark on the screen and read the help.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That is what I did. The "add new server" lights up when I tap it, but nothing else. I have been using this for over 2 years on this phone, not sure if something from a previous version is preventing it. I even tried to export the existing server and add the new one to the file and import it back. Still nothing.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That is what I did. The "add new server" lights up when I tap it, but nothing else. I have been using this for over 2 years on this phone, not sure if something from a previous version is preventing it. I even tried to export the existing server and add the new one to the file and import it back. Still nothing.
You need to hit edit.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
once I got it to stay lit up on the add new server, I could then edit. Kind of a funky way of doing it. Thanks

You have to scroll until it is highlighted then you can edit/connect

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
once I got it to stay lit up on the add new server, I could then edit. Kind of a funky way of doing it. Thanks

You have to scroll until it is highlighted then you can edit/connect
Yes, its a wheel. That is how you will select between the servers.