Can't add some cams

norwestie

n3wb
Reaction score
I've added a Foscam and another brand to BI but am having problems with a couple iSmart C1006DC2 cams. I've used their app to get the ip address and port numbers. Added that to BI but it can't connect. The message is No Signal and I/O error: 0.
I can connect thru my browser and in the cam properties under the Video tab, it shows a hyperlink to the address of my iSmart. Clicking on that opens Chrome and there is my cam. What am I missing?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've added a Foscam and another brand to BI but am having problems with a couple iSmart C1006DC2 cams. I've used their app to get the ip address and port numbers. Added that to BI but it can't connect. The message is No Signal and I/O error: 0.
I can connect thru my browser and in the cam properties under the Video tab, it shows a hyperlink to the address of my iSmart. Clicking on that opens Chrome and there is my cam. What am I missing?
Welcome to the forum. Did you enter the correct user name and password? Correct ports? post an image of the configuration tab.

norwestie

n3wb
Reaction score
I've verified that the info is all correct. As stated, if I click on the ip address link in the config tab, my browser opens with the working camera.

Attachments

Mojo2787

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue with BI, I/O Error: 0 on a Sricam AP004. When first tied into our system it worked fine, 3 to 4 days after installing it it started to drop the signal. I would reboot the cam manually from power supply and this would usually resolve the issue. About 2 weeks after that it dropped the signal permanently I still cannot get it to show video on BI the web interface works fine. I even upped the receive buffer to 10. I did notice that there is a frame rate of 2.73 to 3 showing on the cam properties.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've verified that the info is all correct. As stated, if I click on the ip address link in the config tab, my browser opens with the working camera.
Try these two in the path
/video0.sdp
or
/PSIA/video0.sdp

djangel

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue with BI, I/O Error: 0 on a Sricam AP004. When first tied into our system it worked fine, 3 to 4 days after installing it it started to drop the signal. I would reboot the cam manually from power supply and this would usually resolve the issue. About 2 weeks after that it dropped the signal permanently I still cannot get it to show video on BI the web interface works fine. I even upped the receive buffer to 10. I did notice that there is a frame rate of 2.73 to 3 showing on the cam properties.
Is this a wireless cam? For testing, try lowering the resolution and/or fps at the camera's video settings and see if BI gets a signal then.