Can't export/convert last ~20 seconds of file?

RJF

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a video I need to hand over to police. Unfortunately the part I need spans two .bvr files.

I am able to export/convert to .mp4 the last part of the video (which is on the beginning portion of the second .bvr file) just fine. I am not, however, able to get the last 20 seconds of the first .bvr file, despite repeated tries. The red triangle is all the way at the end according to the time stamp, but when I convert the last ~20 seconds or so is missing. (For reference, the part I'm trying to export/confert from this .bvr file is only a couple of minutes.) I know the video is there, because I can watch the whole thing seamlessly on Blue Iris.

I've also noticed some other strange behavior, when I tried to just export the entire .bvr file and chop it up later. Specifically, although the exported video should be about 2 hours and 15 minutes, but exported as an .mp4 file it shows up as 34 minutes.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Reaction score
I have just signed up to this forum to ask about a similar issue. I have a file of 1 hour 8 minutes, which when exported as MP4 is only 17 minutes long. I can't export the complete file to AVI due to size, but did some small exports to AVI from later of the video, and managed to obtain still images from those exports. I need videos which show ongoing activity over a longer period of time which I can provide to the police, so I'm also searching for a solution.

Blue Iris 4.6.4.6

RJF

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have just signed up to this forum to ask about a similar issue. I have a file of 1 hour 8 minutes, which when exported as MP4 is only 17 minutes long. I can't export the complete file to AVI due to size, but did some small exports to AVI from later of the video, and managed to obtain still images from those exports. I need videos which show ongoing activity over a longer period of time which I can provide to the police, so I'm also searching for a solution.

Blue Iris 4.6.4.6
You may want to post this question as a new thread with a more interesting title. I don't think my title has or is likely to capture anyone's attention.