n3wb
Reaction score
Latest BI version as of today
Windows 10 64 Pro
AT&T U-Verse 5268AC modem/router
PC with BI installed has a static IP
Each camera has a static IP
In the U-Verse
5268AC modem I have Ports 80 and 81 both TCP and UDP forwarded to the same PC as BI is running on.

Going though the web access wizard everything gets the green checkmark accept the UP&P screen because the
5268AC modem does not support it. I had to manually create those aforementioned port forwards.
Proceeding to the next screen it sees BI server with a green checkmark displayed.

However, I can not access BI from the local network when attempting to access it with the iPhone APP with the phone connected to the wifi of the same network but through a wifi extender.

I put the first and last 5 digits of my serial number, I click the get ip's button, it populates all my IP's correctly, but it will not connect. However, if I turn off wifi so that it is on my cellular service, it uses the WAN IP and finds it just fine. No problem.
FYI: It works fine though the browser. Eg, 192.168.1.106:81 will connect to the server and allow me to enter name/pass and view the cameras via BI just fine.

The thing is I had this working at one point. I sat down and messed around with all of this, got it working and proudly announced it to my wife, then the next morning it wasn't working again.

I thought that perhaps while I slept something rebooted and I got a new IP address. However upon checking everything it seems to be the same IP as before (static after all).

Could use some suggestions. Thank you.

mpfjr

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you. Pushing the "get Ip's" button does that. It gets the correct ip address for both LAN and WAN from blue iris.

Still does not work however.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. Pushing the "get Ip's" button does that. It gets the correct ip address for both LAN and WAN from blue iris.

Still does not work however.
for testing purposes, leave the wan blank...can you see it over lan?