Can't view Sricam AP005 remotely via Internet using BlueIris...can Lan and browser

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sricam AP005-No problem viewing with LAN and Firefox browser.
Do I have to use port 80? I'm currently using port :4005.
Is the site at BlueIris actually being connected to or is it in China?
I have successfully used remote connect to another camera but after
I had to change to another mfg router, the wireless WAN stopped working
on this other camera.
I'm using a Sagecom Fast 1704N modem and it does not list "Port Forwarding"
It does list "NAT --Port Triggering"
WWW.canyouseeme.org can only see my 80 port and does not see port 4005.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Here are instruction on port forwarding for the sagecom If you are using blue iris, you dont need to open ports for each camera you can just open the port to the blue iris webserver...dont use 80 (most isp's will block it anyway, use another port like the 8085....

"Is the site at BlueIris actually being connected to or is it in China?" I have no idea what you mean....

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Impossible to read your graphics post...too blurry.

"If you are using blue iris, you dont need to open ports for each camera you can just open the port to the blue iris webserver...dont use 80 (most isp's will block it anyway, use another port like the 8085...."
Can you explain this quote of yours...and what is the port to the blue iris webserver??

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
fenderman, thanks for your efforts in trying to help with this problem but I'm very new to this and I have
watched two of the videos that you posted without much help. As I stated, the Sagecom Fast1704N router
does not have "port forwarding" listed. It does have "port triggering" and I don't know if that is the same
as port forwarding or not.
I also have two routers connected together and the one that I have used in the past is a Netgear which was very easy to set up. The Netgear is the router that my computer communicates with and it is connected to the Sagecom via a ethernet RJ45 cable and the Sagecom router is what's actually connected to the
internet via phone line. Maybe this setup needs more entries in both units! As in making the Sagecom pass on the open ports to the Netgear....haven't a clue!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
The webserver port is whatever your set it to in blue iris options>webserver tab
You should not be using the router function on the sagecom...you should not have two devices on the same network acting as routers...you can disable the routing on the sagecom by putting it in bridge mode http://screenshots.portforward.com/routers/Sagem/Fast_1704N/Bridge_Mode.htm
To help you better understand your settings and how to properly configure your router you need to do some reading on port forwarding and understand how it works.

DWilks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks fenderman....I've been reading and configuring since 0600 this morning and will keep trying..your help is much appreciated!