Guard Tours: 3 Groups
Guard Points: Max.16 points
TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, RTSP Support P2P Support
Power Adaptor: DC12V/3A
Lightning Protection: Transient Voltage 6000V
Size of Package (LxWxH): 29.5x28x17(cm)
Weight: 2.5Kgs

I had them pull the exact CMOS info, Sony IMX322

I did NOT request the jpg capture feature to be disable, the camera is for weather watching, play, and outdoor security when not used for the others.
[Personal Experience]
My dealings with the company were smooth and the sales rep was very friendly and helpful. There was no sales push and even though there is a 12hr difference they were very prompt in responding, usually first thing in the morning for them, late evening for me. If the products are good quality and preform within my expectations I would recommend them without hesitation.

Order placed 4/20/16
Order shipped 5/2/16
FedEx Delivered 5/6/16 (3 days earlier than expected delivery)

There was a few Chinese Holidays during that time frame, also the earthquake in Japan incident.

20160506_131737_zpsr22e4a0i.jpg Arrived in excellent condition
20160506_144538_zpsqv5v63bv.jpgI like the look, on the box it states 2.0MP so I will accept a typo on the catalogue flyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
How much did you pay including shipping? Does it work with blue iris? Does it have auto tracking? Where did you buy it from, I can't seem to find it on aliexpress.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How much did you pay including shipping?The camera was $110, I order 2 different cameras, combined shipping was $69 and it was a BIG box. Also paypal fees, 4%. Does it work with blue iris? They should, I will test as soon as I get time.Does it have auto tracking?No Where did you buy it from, I can't seem to find it on aliexpress.You can do a Google search for the website and contact them directly, they also sell on Ali and made in China websites I believe. Never ordered from those before though. I can also PM my contact to you.
I'll get the cameras up and tested in the next few days.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
22x.png

First pic, so far I like the speed of it even though it is considered a medium speed dome and it does 360's with ease. Auto Focus is not light speed but pretty fast to adjust(a lot better than the 4x some of us know about)

Both SADP and IVMS-4200 picked it up and I was easily able to change the network settings using wither one.

Figured I would just drop an update that I was working on it.
Picture quality seems good

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Cantonk dome works with Hikvision IVMS-4200? That's unexpected if that's the case.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
HK.pngIV.png

Here's the IVMS SS, the bottom HK cam is the speed dome IP .110 In the PTZ settings it has a few different user settings, I'm guessing the HK is the Hikvision protocol.

Also it works fine in Blue Iris. That's great news.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, looks like it's using 8000 port as Hikvision. Very interesting. The UI in Cantonk dome looks different also then their other fixed cams which are not detected in IVMS

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I really want to install the cam up higher to test, but the power adapter cord is pretty short and I forgot to order wire and connectors to extend it. And it's raining....

Running at max everything Res FR VBR Bitrate 10000 it lags a bit when BI and the Web UI is open at the same time on the same feed. One at a time it's fine.

No park feature that I see... :livid: I don't think BI has park either...

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In BI you can use Event Schedule (under the Schedue tab for the cam), set a preset and tick 'Search back at startup/reset' as a park function. It works pretty well, but doesn't give you as much control (eg over time to return to the chosen preset) as some park features.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As I am sure everyone is waiting to see, some night pictures, only thing I did was crank the Video settings to max, all other settings are still default.
night 1.jpg
night 2.jpg
night 3.jpgWood pile is ~40-50ft
night 5.jpg
night 6.jpg

Attachments

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Really not bad at all, the only thing I noticed is auto focus is touchy, peeking over my fence I had to be sure the fence was not in the shot AT ALL or it focused on it. Good news it does have the semi auto focus so you can fine tune it and it will go back to auto when you move the cam.

Doesn't seem to blow out anything with IR, even the bike reflectors. I'm trying to get a license plate to test.

AND yes I need to mow, it has been raining everyday here for 2 weeks....

That's it for now, I'm getting a fogged up lens, this happened with the Huisun too, it took a day to clear up. Dang humidity around here...blah

Last edited by a moderator:

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hate it or like it, I gave their P2P for a spin. It CAN be shut off in the UI. My inlaws will be using the P2P due to the simplicity.

It works... I'll leave it at that cause personally I won't use it.

I'll get some UI pics up later, maybe a video showing the speed and AF speed and sensitivity, which isn't all bad, it can really focus well sometimes on what you want and sometimes what's just in front of it.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's a video of the GUI settings, everything is default but the RES FR etc. I really like it better than the old GUI.
NTP time settings work.
It does have Horizontal and Vertical image flip but the PTZ is backwards, can't change it in the GUI but BI can reverse controls. (mount cam inverted for weather cam?)(I'll have to ask if that would void warrenty and safe)
DWDR works and seems to really improve the image, I'll get some pics of it on and off.
Don't have much free time so updates as I get them done.
Overall I am really liking this cam and thinking I will replace the Huisun 4x with this.

Ignore the background sound

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
WooHoo! Found the park feature. Calling up the preset 95 brings up the "hidden" settings, you can set the park feature as a Home(preset 1), tour 1, 2, or 3, 360, there's also an ACTION which I am not sure about.

The focus calibration trick does not work on this cam, (set 85 call 65 twice), though it does not need it, I was wondering if it was there.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Do you have any shots or video of moving targets at night?

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Do you have any shots or video of moving targets at night?
I was going to take some last night but it was storming real bad. I plan on getting my kids in the back yard and walk/run around. Have them approach the cam and see how the cam adjust for IR.

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's a video of my daughter walking, taken as is one take. All settings are set to default/auto except Res, FPS, Bitrate, etc set to max
Taken with SnagIt

I do think the cam adjusted well for the IR at the end, you can clearly make out her face. Not sure why it looks choppy, maybe the recording program, when viewing the cam everything looks fine.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Thx. Looks interesting. It adjusts gain (or drops IR output?) quite quickly when she's up close and absorbing all the IR which is nice. Funny loss of focus around the 20 second mark for some reason though.