Car Checker Barely Escapes

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My wife has threatened to flash me on camera and I would not put it past her.

One of my neighbours did a walk buy about 50 time to so I would get the email notifications. :banghead: :facepalm:

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had a 'crazy' neighbor woman - on the morbid side of obese - that for some unknown reason took a shining to me. She thought it'd be funny to come to my door and moon the camera. I would have never known, but both my brother and father have access to my exterior cameras (redundant Blue Iris setup). Within minutes, both called me to ask me what the hell that was. I wish I hadn't looked. She did it with her 5 year old boy by her side.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You must have watched it if you knew it was a sex tape, right?
It's impossible to un-see stuff, isn't it? :facepalm:
I digitized all the super 8 after he died, except a couple sex tapes and sewing videos. I looked at the start of each reel with a magnifier and light and inspected the film for condition problems. I didn't watch either reel but the few frames of naked step grandma and her sister that I saw were enough.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok, i almost choked by my own spit.... I can't stop laughing about the video, and the comments :D :D

Un-see stuff is the worst. Damn photographic memory.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I digitized all the super 8 after he died, except a couple sex tapes and sewing videos. I looked at the start of each reel with a magnifier and light and inspected the film for condition problems. I didn't watch either reel but the few frames of naked step grandma and her sister that I saw were enough.
ROFLMAO!
That's hilarious....Both filed in the "S" section..."Sex" and "Sewing"! :lmao: