Car Theives caught on camera

cainrand

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Gas station cam in Milwaukee (nothing to do with me) caught this action.

I live in small town northern Minnesota and even here I never leave my keys in the ignition when I get out of my vehicle. When we are on a trip and stop somewhere, by habit, we lock the vehicle when we get out of it.

Still, this pisses me off to no end. If I were there and saw this I would have drug that POS out and beat the hell out of him.
http://link.theplatform.com/s/van/rbiCxwt5r_oV/file.mp4?metafile=false

Caught on Video: Wisconsin woman jumps on car to stop thief

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love how he just jumped out of the car leaving it in drive and presumably turned on. You have to wonder if he was hoping for an accident in the intersection or just trying to GTFO.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn. If she's single she should put that on her eHarmony profile.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
This would have been good if she had a nice rottweiler sitting on the passenger seat. Unfortunately, these guys get away with this.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Admittedly MMQBing, but WTF would she leave the car in the middle of the road, and sit down next to it? I mean, she had the presence of mind to turn on the hazards, but is sliding down the side of the car hand having a meltdown/crying episode that much more important than clearing the effing road? Stressful, sure. Nerve-wracking, absolutely. But c'mon - move your car out of the road, and then melt down.