Cat Videos

dalepa

Reaction score
Never new we have bobcats in our subdivision. Critter (hikvision) Cam finally pays off.

Hikvision DS-2cd2032-i

n4gry

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have them out here to, but have never caught one on camera. Nice looking cat!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Big kitty! Never seen one anywhere near here. It'd probably eat the local stray cats for lunch.

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I saw one once going across our backyard in the local So Cal mountains in the snow, very cool to see, larger than the more common mountain lions. Wonder if the local bears like the taste of fresh bobcat. We have a good bear population but I've never seen one by our place, but our neighbor took pictures of two of them in our driveway.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
Hold on, your driveway! That's your prime spot for reviewing cameras! Keep one recording, I think! :)

networkcameracritic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No, the driveway of our last vacation home in the mountains. If I saw a bear or bobcat in my suburban driveway, you'll be the second to see it. It usually makes the news when bears come down to the burbs but coyotes and mountain lions are more common.

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Really cool capture ... now I'll have to have a critter cam or two as well ;)

What were the four sets of eyes in the initial frames?

There's something funny with the initial frames and a time jump. Or was that the tail end of a previous motion clip?

dalepa

Reaction score
BI is setup to capture motion, the initial few seconds was from the previous motion which are rats and rabbits. I get lots of rats, rabbits, cats chasing rats, squirrels, possums eating rats, raccoons, Amarillos, and once a coyote. But I had no idea we had bobcats

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk