Change lorex 9163 over to dahua

Reaction score
Hello I am new to the forum I just received a lorex nr9163 and I was wanting to flash it over to dahua and I was wondering if anyone could give me updated instructions on how to thanks

Reaction score
There is a thread on this forum giving you instructions on how to do it it seemed to technical for me so I decided to buy a dahua nvr

not now....

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Can you post a link to the referred thread? Can you also tell or explain why you switched over from Lorex to Dahua? It seems that I might be on a similar road that you have just accomplished.

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Lorex well I had a lorex system that had just purchased and discovered this forum and started reading about the starlight camera so I purchased some of the camera and I read that things work better when you have all the same equipment I was going to change the firmware on the lorex nvr but couldn't figure it out I had just purchased the lorex system so I sent it back I received the dahua camera and the nvr should be here Tuesday

not now....

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think that I sent you a PrivateMessage that was labeled as "start a new conversation...."

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We had a bit of a discussion here on it. ( looks like Lorenzo already posted this - thanks Lorenzo! )
Lorex

If anyone has some updated notes, PLEASE do share them.

Thanks!

FYI - to anyone stumbling on this one

I have some notes I made to interesting threads
Looking for some advice and direction!