Changing profiles from external source

opus too

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a way to change profiles with DIO, HTTP, MQTT or whatever? Like the geofence option but hardwired. To change profiles from arming an alarm system for example. From my research it appears not, which is hard to believe.
Thanks
John

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to change profiles with DIO, HTTP, MQTT or whatever? Like the geofence option but hardwired. To change profiles from arming an alarm system for example. From my research it appears not, which is hard to believe.
Thanks
John
Yes. From the help file webserver section
/admin?profile=x&lock=y Set the active profile to x. Use x=-1 to toggle the lock status, or set the lock=y, 0=run, 1=temp, 2=hold
/admin?schedule=1 or 0 or schedule name x=0 or 1 to disable/enable Options/Schedule, or a name to set the current schedule
/admin?signal=x Changes the traffic signal state and returns the current state. x=0 for red, x=1 for green, x=2 for yellow. This requires admin authentication.
/admin?output=x&msec=y or &force=true Temporarily change the active profile to x. Use x=-1 to toggle the lock status.

opus too

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Fenderman, that really expands on Dasstrum's "Web Commands" video. I hadn't run across that help page yet. Got the string working, just need a way to send it to BI. Hopefully I can find an Arduino solution.