Cheap china IP cameras help required

Chartman

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a few of these. They work fine on Android but getting them to work with hiP2P or IE/Chrome has beaten me. I do have one I bought a couple of years ago (Owsoo 801) that works 100% with hiP2P and IE/Chrome. It's IP is 192.168.1.3 and I can ping it etc.
One of these new cams seems to have set its IP to .24 and I can ping it. but I can't see it in chrome.Chrome returns the error 'this site can't be reached' and 192.168.1.24 refused to connect. These cheap cameras have an ID of 6 numeric digits- 123456. My Owsoo 801 has a 15 digit alph-numeric ID- GGGG-123456-ABCDE. Has anyone been down this route and have a solution ? Please, no deep network stuf, I struggle with just the basics. Not even sure if I could sort port forwarding if I had to... I'm in WIN10.
My prime aim is to replicate what I have with my Owsoo... motion detect which then records to my PC under hiP2P. Maybe someone knows of low cost PTZ/wifi cams that have a 15 digit ID code as per my Owsoo cam. SV3C do them, but their PTZs are expensive.