China Made NVR :-K9608-W Mobile App and connecitivity of Wifi Cam

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 8CH WIFI CAM + Wifi NVR Yanse Model 960P/720P
It is linux embaded NVR with 4TB HDD. There is no need of Internet Connection.
It has VGA and HDMI Output.
Its WIFI connectivity is very Strong and upto 30Mtr it can record the WIFI camera. protocol shown as N1/Onvif 2.0

The model can be seen on Aliexpress.com
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/YanSe...5-1aaed1ee52f7

Is there any way to see live cam view on Android Smart Phone with out using Internet ?
My Samsung Galaxy J2 Android phone connects NVR. But when I tried Apps e-seenet.com's app provided by developer, I can not see live cam view on Smart phone with WIFI connectivity.

-regards

TechIT

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
There are to simple steps to follow to see the cameras on android.
1. Access the vendor's web site http://www.e-seenet.com/ and enter the cloud ID (it is showing on your right low corder of the monitor, the user (admin) and the password that you have set.
This will enable access from around the wold on any browser.
2. Download IPC Pro (beta) from the google playstore.
3. Add the NVR using the same cloud ID, user and password.
4. sometimes, you need to change from quad mode to single mode to see the cameras.
5. i have also adjusted the stream for my mobile device to have the minimum size and quality by accessing the cameras directly using a web interface.

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanx for that information.... All those steps I have followed so I am aware it works.
But my question is different.
Is there any way to see live cam view on Android Smart Phone without using Internet ?

Now Imagine a situation midnight by 3AM some thief comes and instead of putting on my CCTV/DVR/NVR display I just want to view it on smart phone quickly which next to my bed . But isn't strange to access cam through web/INTERNET when it is installed on ground floor and I am on first/second floor in the same building.

Apart from this, I am in India where Download Speed is good but Upload Speed is pathetic, so such option of accessing CCTV cam via INTERNET is not possible at least as on today.

Last edited by a moderator:

TechIT

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes of course you can if you are at home. You can open the Web browser and type the local Ip of your NVR that was assigned by your router and it will bring the login prompt. You can also sign in to your NVR directly using the information that is available on the WiFi configuration menu. You need to enable DHCP in order to get an iP assigned to your phone or set a fix ip in the correct subnet.

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
OK.... Thanx,
I tried that option. I also got connectivity with NVR, But unfortunately it gives Flash (FLV) files which is previously recorded video and not the live one.
Since it has poor WIFI signals, it takes long time to download it on smart phone :(
Is there any way to increase WIFI reception of NVR. The China NVR manufacturer is not ready share root login of my NVR with me.
I have found couple of WIFI signal Boosting USB devices, but it needs driver and to add driver module or to recompile the Linux kernel I need root login of my NVR :neglected::neglected:

TechIT

n3wb
Reaction score
I have it connected to my Asus router and I use that way to access.
To resolve that Flash issue, You can download the Dolphin Internet browser and I am able to view live without problems.
If you share your email address I can contact you directly and assist you.

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
will send you contact details

- - - Updated - - -

I am also on facebook

- - - Updated - - -

I also have gmail id

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
About Router.....
I have TENDA and Dlink Portable Socket Device

Both are Router/Repeater/Extenders

TechIT

n3wb
Reaction score
I didn't realized that you are in india.i wanted to give you a call but I can't international. I didn't understood if you are able to view video on the phone or not. Yes it is very slow. You can go into the camera and modify the second and third stream to be less bandwidth consuming like 4 frames per second and qcif.

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
(1)
Thanx for that kind attention but don't spend on phone calls, I think it is very expensive. I have given you my Facebook profile ID and there is one option of voice conversation, also my email id is given. I am not aware where are you located in this world. But Facebook is free, so we should use it.

(2)
My NVR + Came is YANSE purchased from Aliexpress 960P, 8CH I have added 4TB HDD.
You can check the link
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/YanSe-Plug-and-Play-Wireless-8CH-NVR-Kit-P2P-960P-HD-Outdoor-Indoor-IR-Night-Vision/32632836439.html

(3)
The camera and NVR were kept just 2 feet away for testing, but Live View on smart phone is not yet seen.

(4)
I am Going out station for some family function. So now after 12th or 15th July 2016 i'll get back to you

Regards

tgbssk

n3wb
Reaction score
The NVR firmware is not allowing me to the change frame rate. It shows option to set video as you said. On web interface of NVR we can set options of video channel but it is not showing its effects after making changes. I think Firmware is faulty. As it also not able to take backup on USB Drive.
Only way to take back up is through router but it is very slow, as it takes 20 minutes to download just 3MB VIDEO from NVR to PC.

I have 2 INTERNET connections lines so once I come back on 12th or 15th I'll put and connect NVR to http://www.e-seenet.com/ You can check yourself
and we can communicate via second INTERNET line which is connected to my PC.
- Regards