Chris from ny

Reaction score
Hey folks ! Glad to be part of the hik vision and blue iris fam ! I love seeing the recordings from the night before ! I always see deer, skunks and raccoons ! It's like Christmas every morning! Can't wait to buy another !! Thanks mike for helping me install! You the man!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folks ! Glad to be part of the fos cam and blue iris fam ! I love seeing the recordings from the night before ! I always see deer, skunks and raccoons ! It's like Christmas every morning! Can't wait to buy another !! Thanks mike for helping me install! You the man!
Chris my man, thanks for joining up!! It's my pleasure, installing them was a good time! Now you need to buy a few more Hik's for the sides of your house and you're all set ;) It's almost veggie garden time, when all the snow is finally gone you need to get over here and help! Definitely putting a Hik on the garden and doing a summer long time lapse!

Reaction score
Haha perhaps future gift to myself ! Got enough angles covered for now but would be great to have one on the shed facing the front and side ! Recording my my laptop has been pretty flawless too

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha perhaps future gift to myself ! Got enough angles covered for now but would be great to have one on the shed facing the front and side ! Recording my my laptop has been pretty flawless too
Yeah I'm impressed with the performance of your laptop. It's been flawless, Blue Iris hasn't crashed once.