Cisco civs-ipc-6030

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
CIVS-IPC-6030 sourced second hand, would anybody who has a updated to the latest firmware able to report if they've had improvement over version 1.2.1-73.

Thanks!

Last edited:

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
what your asking for here publicly is piracy; dont buy cisco unless you can afford em.

nor should you be getting firmware files from 3rd party sources; I'd suggest you run it with what it came with.. there is unlikely anything worth upgrading for anyhow.

Last edited:

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
what your asking for here publicly is piracy; dont buy cisco unless you can afford em.
I am sure everyone on this board abides by the rules and only flashes firmware which they obtain directly from the manufacturer.

If my post is in violation of forum rules, it just needs to be deleted no drama.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am sure everyone on this board abides by the rules and only flashes firmware which they obtain directly from the manufacturer.
few other manufacturers have strict licensing forbidding redistribution as Cisco does; most have no such restrictions or policies; as they want vendors to provide firmware/support directly.. the opposite of Cisco.

What your asking for is like a cracked version of BlueIris; not the kinda stuff to talk about on forums as you put the moderators in a position that requires action or its likely Cisco would demand removal.

Last edited:

josalamanca007

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
few other manufacturers have strict licensing forbidding redistribution as Cisco does; most have no such restrictions or policies; as they want vendors to provide firmware/support directly.. the opposite of Cisco.

What your asking for is like a cracked version of BlueIris; not the kinda stuff to talk about on forums as you put the moderators in a position that requires action or its likely Cisco would demand removal.
You should probably be part of the moderating team, could have deleted this thread.

I have edited original post.