Clear Dome cover for wvcs584 camera

almajdal

n3wb
Reaction score
could you please tell me what is the part number for the clear dome cover (not the smoke) of Panasonic cctv camera model wv-cs584 and where to find it.
I have one camera model as mentioned above with broken clear dome cover and i want to replace the broken one with a new dome cover but i do not know the part number and i googled it but whai i found only the smoke dome cover (part number wvcs4sa)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
could you please tell me what is the part number for the clear dome cover (not the smoke) of Panasonic cctv camera model wv-cs584 and where to find it.
I have one camera model as mentioned above with broken clear dome cover and i want to replace the broken one with a new dome cover but i do not know the part number and i googled it but whai i found only the smoke dome cover (part number wvcs4sa)
not worth your time...650TVL in 2016? sell the camera for parts and replace it with 1080p.

almajdal

n3wb
Reaction score
You're right but the problem is that this cameras is the recommended model be used with my equipment, so I havre to fix it