Clips play for only one second, then pause on Android phone

Plasman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have the latest updates on my PC Server and Galaxy S8. When playing back a recorded clip on my phone, it play for one second then halts. If I press pause and then play again, it plays the next second and then halts again. I can go thru the clip one second at a time. Any idea why it is halting? I tried on a second android phone and same problem. My PC plays clips just fine. Any ideas?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the latest updates on my PC Server and Galaxy S8. When playing back a recorded clip on my phone, it play for one second then halts. If I press pause and then play again, it plays the next second and then halts again. I can go thru the clip one second at a time. Any idea why it is halting? I tried on a second android phone and same problem. My PC plays clips just fine. Any ideas?
does this happen even when you are local on wifi?
What file format are you recording to?
try disabling also bvr in the properties>video tab in BI

Plasman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the response. My problem is new so your question got me to test on WiFi and on 4G. The problem only occurs on WiFi! I'm not sure why that is the now the case but I changed my LAN address in the mobile app to my WAN address and all is well.

Any idea why my local address was having that issue?