Clown tries to get into house at 2AM. (Not Mine)

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
trick or treat..

my first guess: siblings pulling a prank and knows the house is loaded with cameras so he makes an appearance on all of em just to freak yeh the hell out.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I think it was clearly staged, however assuming it wasn't...

In Florida, had clownboy actually opened any of those doors and let himself inside, Statute 776.013 (our "enhanced Castle Doctrine Law" which provides "presumption"), would have been in effect.
776.013 (1), (a)
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/0776.html

Actually by the letter, just being "in the process of" [SIZE=-1]unlawfully and forcefully entering may have been enough, and while I wouldn't advise it nor want to be the guy testing it in court, entering that gate into that enclosed patio was likely enough to justify use of lethal force by the resident in Florida.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Quick and simple way to get yourself shot in todays world. Sadly some kid is going to lose his/her life playing what they think is a silly prank/game.
We live in a rural area, most people in my neighborhood would have NO problem drawing down on him considering he/she has a weapon in hand. Not very smart in our current times prank or not.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Now if that was a rubber knife, oh that would be hilarious.....Dead men tell no tales. he be a corpse in my yard. LOL