CMIP3042W-28 matrix IR not working

Eric

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So was out checking the local news website this morning and came across an article that there was reports of shots fired in my further in my neighborhood. The only access to this area by car is to drive past my house. I brought up the NVR interface to check if I was able to catch any cars coming or going and noticed one of my camera's matrix IR is not working.

The screen is basically completely black with a few distant light specs visible. When the motion light goes off, lighting up the area the screen is obviously fine but once the motion light goes off the screen goes back to basically all black.

I haven't changed anything on the NVR or camera in some time and the camera has been working fine up until I checked this morning (I don't check them everyday). Any idea what would cause a LTS CMIP3042W-28 (Hikvision turret) matrix IR to stop working? The cameras are only a few months old.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So was out checking the local news website this morning and came across an article that there was reports of shots fired in my further in my neighborhood. The only access to this area by car is to drive past my house. I brought up the NVR interface to check if I was able to catch any cars coming or going and noticed one of my camera's matrix IR is not working.

The screen is basically completely black with a few distant light specs visible. When the motion light goes off, lighting up the area the screen is obviously fine but once the motion light goes off the screen goes back to basically all black.

I haven't changed anything on the NVR or camera in some time and the camera has been working fine up until I checked this morning (I don't check them everyday). Any idea what would cause a LTS CMIP3042W-28 (Hikvision turret) matrix IR to stop working? The cameras are only a few months old.
Make sure its not set to day mode.