Configuration to disable detetion movement while visits

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Is there any way to disable virtual crossline and intrusion detetion, apart from obviously, disabled both in the configuration? because i don´t want to reconfigure them after the visit....

Thanks so much

bubba123

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I gave up on that. Instead I record any trigger, but selectively notify based on things like time, sunset/sunrise, geo-location (i.e. if I or my wife just left or arrived at the house), etc. If I have visitors I can suppress alerts for a period of time. Everything still gets recorded and I can review later if need be, but I'm not getting notifications for crap I don't care about. See my sig on how I do that.

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I don´t have any doubt that all of those features are very useful , but i don´t have enough knowledge and basic requirements (linux, rapsberry pi, apache,etc..) to do it..

So, if anyone can talk about another way, it will be welcome

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I don´t have any doubt that all of those features are very useful , but i don´t have enough knowledge and basic requirements (linux, rapsberry pi, apache,etc..) to do it..

So, if anyone can talk about another way, it will be welcome
You can use third party software like blue iris...

Raikkok

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You can use third party software like blue iris...
Yes ofc, but my pc nvr is low budget and it can´t handle blueiris... AMD APU.. energy save, etc..

So the only i see it could rule... if i see a lot of messages... enter remoting and disabled notifications while visits are at my home.. the problem is the visit, as you can imagine, don´t have a fix hour to make the visits... because my 4G only has 4 GB of data plan, and with that amount of images sending with the notifications.. will go out so soon..