Connecting Honeywell IPCAM-PT to Blue Iris

Reaction score
I was given a Honeywell IPCAM-PT camera that I would like to add to BI. Unfortunately, I don't have the default username and password for the camera. And as luck would have it, I can't find it in any of the documentation. According to my router, connected via WPS, the username appears to be "localadministrator". Does anyone here have a clue as to what the password might be? Thank you in advance!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I was given a Honeywell IPCAM-PT camera that I would like to add to BI. Unfortunately, I don't have the default username and password for the camera. And as luck would have it, I can't find it in any of the documentation. According to my router, connected via WPS, the username appears to be "localadministrator". Does anyone here have a clue as to what the password might be? Thank you in advance!
reset the camera and try admin/admin

Reaction score
I did a complete reset and still doesn't work.

BTW, My router (an Uniquiti ER-4) doesn't have WPS support, so I use an old Netgear router to spoof the wifi settings when setting up the IPCAM-TP camera. Is there software or web address I can use to setup the camera without having to jump through loops?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I did a complete reset and still doesn't work.

BTW, My router (an Uniquiti ER-4) doesn't have WPS support, so I use an old Netgear router to spoof the wifi settings when setting up the IPCAM-TP camera. Is there software or web address I can use to setup the camera without having to jump through loops?
I was assuming you are logging into the camera interface, admin/admin will not be the wifi credetials...its the camera interface credentials. Doesnt the camera have an ethernet port?

Reaction score
I was assuming you are logging into the camera interface, admin/admin will not be the wifi credetials...its the camera interface credentials. Doesnt the camera have an ethernet port?
Yes, it does. I tried accessing the camera interface via ethernet and wifi. I can't get to the interface via IP address, so I'm assuming there is either software or a web address to access the interface? ...... like what Netgear does with their low end routers.