Connection is dropping to cameras which are connected to my NVR, only

peter281

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I upgraded my NVR (Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1) last week to V3.4.96 build170921 (from last October) because I had an old version on it which had the SMTP e-mail problems. Now Blue Iris is loosing the connections to the cameras every few seconds which didn't happen before. In the browser, the NVR cameras are working without any problems. My other Hikvision camera which is not connected to the NVR runs still fine without any drops in Blue Iris.
I restarted the NVR and the cameras of the NVR, installed Blue Iris on a fresh Windows 10 computer but the problem remains:

No signal
I/O error: 0

After few drops, I get the following error:
Error: 80002745 (Socket error: 10053) and back to the first error...

Does someone of you have the same problem?

Best regards

Last edited:

peter281

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using Blue Iris to watch all my cameras (connected to the NVR and others), only. The NVR records when there is a motion and sends me an email. I don't use Blue Iris for recording etc.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using Blue Iris to watch all my cameras (connected to the NVR and others), only. The NVR records when there is a motion and sends me an email. I don't use Blue Iris for recording etc.
that makes no sense at all...blue iris is superior to the nvr in every way, use BI to send alerts.

James022

n3wb
Reaction score
did you ever get this resolved? i am having the same issue. I used to have a SWANN NVR and used BI for alerting. I since have swapped out the SWANN for a HIK NVR, and now i keep looking connection. Please help