couple of guys busted over the weekend

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
We observed these three guys as they entered the lot. They managed to get into a couple of cars, including a customer's corvette that was there for service. We're not sure if they were looking to steal a car or two, or just looking for valuables inside cars. They were definitely covered up from the time they entered the lot and they weren't just walking down the street and decided to window shop. The cops ended up catching these guys in the apartments next door where they had a stolen car waiting for them. The responding officer really put it in high gear and had one of these guys by the belt when he was trying to jump the fence.

MarcW

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
nice...I like how your lazy guard cat in the beginning of the video doesn't even lift a paw to stop them...no more cat treats for you!

btw, is it not somewhat irresponsible to leave a customers car unlocked on an open lot? I mean new cars have no valuable in them, but a customers car ... who knows what's in them...maybe even a gun in the glove compartment...

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
nice...I like how your lazy guard cat in the beginning of the video doesn't even lift a paw to stop them...no more cat treats for you!

btw, is it not somewhat irresponsible to leave a customers car unlocked on an open lot? I mean new cars have no valuable in them, but a customers car ... who knows what's in them...maybe even a gun in the glove compartment...
Yeah, We deal directly with the owners of this dealership and they have ripped everyone a new a-hole, several times, for leaving doors unlocked, especially customer cars.