Couple of ? re mobile app for iOS and Android

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm nearly at the point where I'm planing on ordering some cams and getting them fitted, have got all the other bits and pieces.

In my family we all have iPhones but we also have Android tablets dotted around the house, the plan was to put the apps onto all the iPhones and the tablets so that you could pick up your phone or a tablet to check the cameras if need be.

So the question is/are, with BI for the mobile apps do I need to purchase the app for each and every phone and tablets? I've done some searching and lots of reading but couldn't find a clear answer.

Some replies suggested that you would need to make multiple purchases, so in my case 5 phones and 3 tablets others seemed to state that you'd get a voucher code and that could be used with all other installs? Also what happens when you update/upgrade the phone/tablet, do I then need to re-purchase?

Sorry if the above seem like dumb questions but I prefer to know what I'm letting myself in for :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Same as every other app in those stores. You never have to repurchase any app. If the devices have the same account you don't have to purchase again. Also see family sharing