Crappy wifi solar cameras that support RTSP or ONVIF?

cdoublejj

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
At this point i'm willing to dig bottom of the barrel. I'm dealing with parking lot that only gets 3 phase 480 volts or the like at night. no 120volt, no Ethernet, no wifi, no nothing. Wifi though can be fixed with another AP. Every year they get a quote for trenching and conduit, and every year it's not in the budget. :puke: At this point even half working device might be on the table. i've been looking at solar wifi ip cameras but, they all require an proprietary app. save for ONE with super bad reviews. ExacqVision seems to have pretty wide swath of support like Blue Iris, so I thought i might experiment with some bottom tier Chinese offereings. OR if there is a NICE wifi solar camera i might be able to get an approval even thought it wouldn't be cheap, especially it's a bolt on and go.

a crappy solar camera seems a bit easier to setup than an entire ubiquity solar setup or some crazy step down transformer which i may still once i get the electricians to tell what volts and how many phases. idk how i'd Handel battery or maybe it would be night time only. idk.