Crazy Lady Throwing Her Cell Phone

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
This lady is a known problem in the neighborhood. Fortunately she lives a few blocks away from me but she does come around occasionally. She is known for slashing tires, scratching car paint and tearing up lawn sprinklers. She is well known to the local police. When I saw her I kept her in view with the PTZ camera located in the front of the house until she left which was a total of about 50 minutes. She had a number of tirades with whomever she was talking with. This is just one of those. I also have a video of her approaching her car in a very odd manner when she parked it across the street from me. I do not remember if I posted that one. I will take a look.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Couple of things. This lady also hangs out with some pretty unsavory characters at times. I also think she has lost her 1998 Lincoln Navigator as I have not seen it in about 3 weeks and would explain why she is walking around. She has a couple of children who I think are in foster homes. Last but not least I was already to go get the cell phone but she came back. Hahaha. I will look for the video of her approaching her SUV.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy. Looks like the phone was still working when she picked it back up.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Crazy. Looks like the phone was still working when she picked it back up.
It was. She continued on with the tirade. Maybe with someone else. Here is the video of her walking up to her car in a very suspicious manner. Her car is just off the screen to the left. Most people will walk right up to their car but not her.

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, yeah....she's already burned out a portion of her brain. They get VERY paranoid at that stage and at the same time, irrational and childish, making them unpredictable and outright dangerous.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Crazy Lady Throwing Her Cell Phone
That was a little anticlimactic. I was hoping for more of a fit of rage 90 mhp cell phone throw followed by some stomping and screaming.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
My first thought was she tossed the phone towards the people who had just passed thinking they would turn and grab it...like some kind of weird baiting thing..?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, if you've been spun out half your life it makes perfect sense...you're on your phone, you wave at a couple walking, in your fried mind one or both ignores you so you decide to punish them by throwing your $300 phone at them...yeah, that'll teach 'em....you've lost your kids, your car, no telling what else with your impeccable decision-making up to this point so trashing your phone makes perfect sense...Oh, $hit! I may need that phone after all, hope I didn't break it...if I did it's that @#$% couple's fault...:screwy:

I've decided some time ago that if you have not done drugs for the last 5, 10 or 20 years and you try to understand the what and why of how those that have been on drugs the last 5,10 or 20 years think then you become totally bumfuzzled. You can't understand because you just don't think the same way. Your brain still functions as it was designed, for the most part. If that's the case, just be grateful and thank your Lord, your Creator or your lucky stars...whatever you prefer because you are very blessed / extremely lucky.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Seems like LOTS of people have crazy neighbors. This is funny stuff.

JDJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Seems like LOTS of people have crazy neighbors. This is funny stuff.

I was watching this video, finding it quite interesting, and wondering what the heck is going on with this person.

Then the completely unexpected final seconds gave me the best laugh of the day.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I was watching this video, finding it quite interesting, and wondering what the heck is going on with this person.

Then the completely unexpected final seconds gave me the best laugh of the day.

Thank you for sharing.
I must admit I have wasted a few hours of my life watching her youtube channel. Laughed my balls off too.

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
She was probably just testing her new rugged phone. Drop test :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: JDJ

Mikeee

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Lol @ 58 seconds she starts digging for something

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How much do you have to pay for real estate in order to escape Billys of the world?

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been in the same house for 40 years. We've always been blessed with incredibly nice neighbors - with the exception of a particular house just catty corner from us. That house used to be the house from hell. For 35 years, no matter who moved into that place, they were trouble. Constant police visits, barking dogs (that they left alone, unattended all day or night, and who were just lonely), kids raising hell in the neighborhood, loud cars visiting at all hours, etc., etc. It really must have been the house because nobody who moved in that place was anything but a constant nuisance to the entire neighborhood.

But about 5 years back, something must've happened. I think maybe the house was "cleansed" or an exorcism was performed. Beats me.

But the folks that have been there since then have been normal, quiet, keep up the yard and the house, etc. Now perhaps they're just more clever than the idiots who used to always occupy the place. For all I know, they're conducting ritual sacrifices and serial killings. But they're quiet about it, and interact with the neighbors in a "normal" way.

When I first moved in, I lived here with a group of other young guys. We had respectable jobs, but drank beer, etc., partied, and had an amazing stereo system with 1200 Watts RMS and four large Advents downstairs and about 800 Watts and four more large Advents upstairs, etc. But we respected and befriended the neighbors, so they could count on us to be helpful, pleasant, and respectful. I remember asking the guy next door one time if our stereo bothered him, and he just asked "what stereo?". We had the main system in a large room in the basement, kept the windows closed, and played it as loud as we wanted with no "leakage" to annoy the other folks in the area. And as a result of all of this, we never had any trouble with anyone, and could have as much fun as we wanted.

What always surprises me is how some households manage to draw unwanted attention to themselves. If you're going to party and have a good time, just do it respectfully and don't be anuses to the neighbors!

But I digress.

There's something about Billy. On the one hand, she seems impaired in some way, and makes illogical decisions and cites factually incorrect data, etc. And she's belligerent when it's not necessary. And she has that wonderful Arkansas accent that adds to the redneck feel of it all.

But when she's wandering around, kicking, or riding the 4-wheeler, she seems to have fairly athletic motor skills. She seems to be on the edge, and does fall at times, but if she wasn't either acting, or on something, I have to think she would be rather well-coordinated and capable of some skillful feats of athleticism. Her 4-wheeler antics remind me somewhat of bronc riding at the rodeo. Seemingly out of control, and yet, nothing bad ever happens. Hmmm.

And her vocabulary and verbal logic is really not bad. It does make me wonder if it's all an act, but then again, she might be rather intelligent, and not that badly educated, but just burned out or fried on something most of the time. She's certainly a character. I think there's potential for a sit-com or at least a larger YouTube channel there somewhere.

Billy, you could be a star!

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How much do you have to pay for real estate in order to escape Billys of the world?
If you move away from the Billy's of the world you'll find the Cletus Spuckler and Mags Bennett's of the world. :wtf:

I'll say it was amusing to remind my 'Mags' analog that I knew her father at a time when she was sober enough to realize the implications.

Last edited: