Creepy SUV Driver

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This capture occurred at the end of August. The driver of this SUV appears to be recording the front of houses as he drives down the street. Notice he quickly pulls down the device at the moment I move the PTZ camera that was following him just before he drives away. I think he may have spotted our security cameras just before he drove away. He did not point the device at our neighbor to our left when he drove down the hill.

Last edited:

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
What time did this happen? It almost looks like perhaps he was using a light to find a street address?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What time did this happen? It almost looks like perhaps he was using a light to find a street address?
I guess you missed the time stamps on both cameras. Happened at 11:13PM. I guess it's possible he was looking for an address, I'm not sure exactly what he was up to. As I mentioned in the post, I followed him with the PTZ camera as he drove down the hill to the left and he did not point the device at our neighbor located next to our house.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This capture occurred at the end of August. The driver of this SUV appears to be recording the front of houses as he drives down the street. Notice he quickly pulls down the device at the moment I move the PTZ camera that was following him just before he drives away. I think he may have spotted our security cameras just before he drove away. He did not point the device at our neighbor to our left when he drove down the hill.

Could have been looking for a lost pet... suspect a lot of lost pets in your hood...