Crypto and security cams....

JFire

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If anyone likes crypto there's a new coin coming out that uses blockchain for facial recognition. Will be first available commercially then released for end use. Presale is ongoing. Use of this link will let you 100 tokens for registration. Min 500 tokens about $25 us for withdrawal at end of sale.

Faceter Token Sale

Some videos on YouTube explaining how it works and showing it work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

noah89

n3wb
Reaction score
I know that the thread is probably dead, but I have read what you guys were commenting on, and I want to know what is the coin called. The technology sound pretty interesting, and I want to see where it is now. I have started investing in cryptocurrency a few weeks ago, and I would like to know more about what coins to invest in and what to learn. A good friend recommended using crypto signals for the beginning, he is using them too and makes a pretty good amount of money off it. I decided to read more about this. This topic was discussed at one of the forums. Some users suggested smartoptions.io to me as a beginner. This turned out to be quite helpful. Now I know which cryptocurrency is better to invest in. And it's also important to assess all the risks so as not to lose your money. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited: