Current small PTZ favorites

Optimus Prime

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good morning. I finally have my POE runs installed. I've decided to swap out some of my existing cameras. What are the current small PTZs? I'm hoping to find some option roughly around the size of my turrets.

I already own a SD59225U-HNI ..kinda pushing my luck with my wife, so not looking for large format cameras.

Thanks

biggen

Known around here
Reaction score
I have both the SD12203T-GN (using inside in my business) and the SD22204UE-GN (using outside at my home under an eave). Both excellent cameras. I rotate and pan the PTZ I installed in my business daily. I hardly ever use the PTZ function of the one I installed at my home. It's mostly set and forget.

Got them both from Andy.

Optimus Prime

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions. Any chance you have suggestions for mini PTZ with built in IR?

thendawg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
+1 on the SD22204UE-GN if you dont need IR. I use one of these on the eve under my garage and am very impressed with the performance, keep in mind though its only a 4x zoom, the way I see it, its perfect for looking around my property (standard neighborhood lot) but much further than that and the 25x would be beneficial :)