Custom archiving/FTP/backup options for Flagged recordings

m_listed

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I was surprised to find that this doesn't seem to be built in to Blue Iris. It'd be a pretty useful feature, since flagging is easy from the mobile apps and anywhere else. Has anyone come up with a way to do automatic exporting and other things to Flagged clips?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I was surprised to find that this doesn't seem to be built in to Blue Iris. It'd be a pretty useful feature, since flagging is easy from the mobile apps and anywhere else. Has anyone come up with a way to do automatic exporting and other things to Flagged clips?
email support and ask for the function...its would be simpler to allow exporting or ftp backup from the app...just like you can do if you right click on the clip on the server...

FlipNJ

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did you make any progress with this? I was just thinking about an unpleasant thought as of who I chose to debate on a social media page. Thinking that a retaliation is highly unlikely but if something occurred at my home, they may be smart enough to snag my BI PC and external hard drive. A cloud storage of alert clips for say just a few days would be priceless.

jazzy1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
also wondering about what people's setups are for secondary cloud backup of Alerts or Snapshots or Flagged....feel this could be improved in Blueiris for sure and seems a crucial function to have..
..also want to know how people have set theirs up...ie. using Google Photos or Amazon or something..

Thanks!