Custom Model Issue

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good Day Everyone,

I was looking to see if someone can point in in the right direction.

I am currently running Deepstack with success, wanted to add the dark mode as well as combined in my custom model. If I change my settings to use custom Folder C:\DeepStack\MyModels and set the Custom Models as objects:0,combined.

however with that set nothing ever triggers, I did check a .dat and saw it was trying to use combined but received an error 100.

Screen Screenshots attached:
System:
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
RAM 64
GPU MSI 3090

Any thoughts or guidance would be great. Seems with the custom model the time is very long as well.

Attachments

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I'd cut the number of instances down to one unless you're running the GPU version. Remove the "identify as" object names. You a aren't detecting for "vehicle" and that can be screwing things up for you. Unless you're running ALPR it's not really necessary. DS will show what it detected with every detection.

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'd cut the number of instances down to one unless you're running the GPU version. Remove the "identify as" object names. You a aren't detecting for "vehicle" and that can be screwing things up for you. Unless you're running ALPR it's not really necessary. DS will show what it detected with every detection.

Thanks, I did have it to 1 but no difference. Just so I am understanding what is Identify as? Are you referring to Mark as Vehicle?

Also, I forgot to mention that I am using windows 11... I could go back if you think I should. :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Uncheck the use mainstream as it will downrez the image anyway.

And so many have reported problems with Win11, so who knows if that is the issue.

Which BI version and did you try a reboot of the computer?

iikingli

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Version 5.5.5.11

I have rebooted multiple times, ill just redo it.. and report back. ill let you know if windows 10 made a difference, its been running on windows 11 Fine for a long time now, but I've had other issues here and there, so let me do that as a next step :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
.11 has been problematic for some people. Rollback to another version.