Dabbling and mingling

monstor

n3wb
Reaction score
I got into IP cams to help a friend and soon he left it all in my hands. I have one client I do this for. Maybe I'll have more in the future, but not trying right now. The HL7 & coding work I do for $$ keeps me busy.

I know a little bit about a lot. I've been doing IT for 27 years, mostly in health care. I have a few cheap cams at home and I am slowly upgrading my one client off of Foscams & wifi onto wired Dahua cams.

Here seeking advice and maybe to offer a little back once I get some experience.

Cheers,

asm

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I got into IP cams to help a friend and soon he left it all in my hands. I have one client I do this for. Maybe I'll have more in the future, but not trying right now. The HL7 & coding work I do for $$ keeps me busy.

I know a little bit about a lot. I've been doing IT for 27 years, mostly in health care. I have a few cheap cams at home and I am slowly upgrading my one client off of Foscams & wifi onto wired Dahua cams.

Here seeking advice and maybe to offer a little back once I get some experience.

Cheers,

asm
Always good to meet more IT meets who know the pain, what is HL7?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tygunn

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
A standard, and I use that term loosely, and a standards body for exchanging healthcare data between systems.
Ahh HL7. I used to work for IHS, manufacturer of the RIVA robotic IV compounding system. We had high hopes for HL7 as a means of standardizing the interface for pharmacy orders to robot. Instead it provided yet another standard that let us express the same thing a million ways. Hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Ahh HL7. I used to work for IHS, manufacturer of the RIVA robotic IV compounding system. We had high hopes for HL7 as a means of standardizing the interface for pharmacy orders to robot. Instead it provided yet another standard that let us express the same thing a million ways. Hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
It creates jobs

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk